Friday 1 February 2013

Busy Bee

So I haven't forgotten all about NevsNatter! I appear to have just taken the weekend off. However I have my next video recorded and ready to edited, if I can do so this weekend we will have my next one uploaded on Sunday at 7! Trying to look at alternative editing software. There is also the possibility of a VLOG being uploaded but I'm unsure if it's the correct direction to head in. Hmm what to do what to do...
In other news I've had a rather busy week rehearsing for West Side Story and with sixth form. However I did do something rather exciting yesterday. The soon-to-be-released film "Song For Marion" was actually filmed in our school building so we got to enjoy a preview screening and interview the director and producer which was fab!! Hope you've all enjoyed your weeks!
- Nev


Sneak preview of next weeks video!!

Pratting about at rehearsals! Somehow I don't think those wellies fit...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nev, hope your well. i have nominated your blog for an award over at my blog, check it out.

    Hope your well?

    H X

    ReplyDelete