Saturday 30 March 2013

Essentials in the Tub'

Yes, that is a cheeky picture of me in the tub!
HEY EVERYONE!
Today I thought I'd share with you my bath time essentials/skin/hair care items! I see a lot of these aimed at women's skin but I thought I'd aim this specifically at guys but with the majority of products designed for women it can apply to all! So without further ado...
1. Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash
&
2.Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash

When having a bath I ALWAYS wash my face first, not quite sure why but I always have so I use the Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash to exfoliate my skin and open my pores, followed by the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial wash which I absolutely love, it smells so so nice and leaves my skin feeling really smooth!



3. Mark Hill "Get It Straight!" Straightening Shampoo
&
4. Mark Hill "Straighten Up" Straightening Conditioner

Although the Mark Hill Shampoo/Conditioner Pair is fragrance-free I really like the way it leaves my hair, you can use the shampoo alone for quite tough/style ready hair (once dried) or use the conditioner and it leaves my fair feeling really soft and treated I love it, and that is surprising for me considering a love fragranced products! When conditioning I usually relax and leave the conditioner in for about 10 minutes.

5. Clearasil Daily Clear Avocado and Pomegranate Extracts Wash and Mask
(what a mouthful)
(not literally)

Whilst I'm relaxing with the conditioner on I like to use Clearasil's Avocado and Pomegranate Mask, leaving it on for 8 minutes and washing off with warm water and a flannel it really moisturises my skin, making sure to leave it feeling fresh and smelling lovely I might add! LOL


6. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
&
7. Soap & Glory Foam Call Body Wash

After rinsing the conditioner from my hair and the mask from my face I like to use the Sugar Crush Body Scrub on my skin. I think Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush scent is possibly my most favourite scent of all time. It smells absolutely amazing, seriously, next time you're in Boots, give it a smell and you'll see what I mean. 
But yeah I use it on the rest of my body, exfoliating it and the moisturising agents in it really help my skin to feel soft. And then finally, once rinsing off the scrub I got over the rest of my body with the Soap & Glory Foam Call Body Wash, which again smells DIVINE!

So yeah guys! Hope this post was useful for you, but thought I'd just share with you some of my essentials!
What products do you guys use in the bath?

- Nev xo

No comments:

Post a Comment