Thursday 20 February 2014

London Trip: February 2014

Hey Guys,
So this past weekend I was down in London to visit some friends and see the Mountview Graduate show. I had such a good weekend! Spent the Saturday in Soho, and we had lunch at the most AMAZING grill restaurant called Bodeans, which I highly recommend! Then in the afternoon we headed along to Seven Sisters, to the Bernie Grant Arts Centre to see the Mountview Graduates do "Spring Awakening" and it was absolutely beautiful, from the talent on stage to the staging, if you get a chance this week definitely go and see it before it finishes on Saturday 22nd Feb. 

On the Sunday we spent the day in Covent Garden, we headed to Wagamamas which I actually really enjoyed (apart from when I ate THE hottest chilli!) I had the Chicken Firecracker if any of you have ever had it before? Delicious! We then headed along to Smog Frozen Yoghurt Parlour, which again was bloody delicious. 

Later on the Sunday when going to meet my friend Suzanne for dinner, we realised that the BAFTA Awards were on that evening at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden. So in the spirit of red carpet and award season we decided to film a daft fashion review, you know..because we are in the position to judge the fashions of others…HA! 

You can check out the video here!!!! 



Make sure to give it a like if you enjoyed the video and want to see more review type videos, and go ahead and give us a subscribe if you haven't already you angels!

Hope you are all well!

Nev!

1 comment:

  1. Nev you're great! I love hearing from you :) just popping by to let you know that I'm being annoying and I've been nominated for something so thought I would nominate you for it. You don't have to do it, but I wanted to tell people about you! You can find out more about it here: http://cristabelec.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/liebster-award/
    I'm not sure if it is for 'writers' or anyone.. I think it should be for anyone so here you go!

    ReplyDelete