Tuesday 30 July 2013

Shopping/Wishlists Made Easy!

Hey Guys,
So I don't know about you but I am consistently making lists of clothes, beauty products and things I generally "must have", and have always looked for an App for my phone or something that I can save things to a single wishlist instead of individually having different wishlists on different clothing websites. I've always been apprehensive when it comes to social shopping apps, as I find the products available, unsuitable (pricewise) for an 18 year old, so it tends to become a "never-gonna-happen-wish-list". Well, NevsNatter has recently teamed up with an amazing new app for iPhone, Shopcade, a social shopping website and iPhone Application for affordable products and clothing. 

Shopcade is a social shopping app and website, of which you can sign up with Facebook, Twitter or an Email Account, and share,  like and post your wishlists. Shopcade includes many top brands such as Apple, Topman, Habitat, Dorothy Perkins, Essie and Simple. These are only a few of the amazing products that can be found on Shopcade. Shopcade also automatically updates you when deals are available on the products you have "wanted". I  think my wallet is going to be in grave danger.

I don't know about you guys but I am hooked on this app, and have already ordered far too much!

You can check out my "Summer 2013" wishlist here;








What can you guys find? Let me know!
Nev

No comments:

Post a Comment